Acceptance of order
The contract in respect of the products supplied by us to you comes into existence when your order has been accepted by us. For the avoidance of doubt, receipt of an order via our site does not constitute acceptance of an order.
Your right to cancel
You have the right to cancel your order with us at any time before the expiry of 7 days from the day after the date of delivery. If your order has been processed you may still cancel the order however the cost of returning the items is at your expense. We recommend returning by a means which provides a signature on receipt. We cannot refund on items not received back.
Once we have received your payment, we aim to deliver all stocked items within 5 working days. Smaller items will be delivered by 2nd Class Royal Mail. Please note that Royal Mail do not consider an item to be undelivered until 15 WORKING days after despatch. Losses are very rare, but in the event of non-arrival after that time we will start an investigation claim with Royal Mail with the aim of replacing the item within a reasonable time.
Larger items will be delivered by courier, in which case a signature will usually be required on delivery. If no one is at home when the courier attempts delivery they may attempt delivery to a close neighbour and leave your parcel with them. If you do not want your parcel left with a neighbour please contact us immediately after ordering and give us a suitable address where the goods can be delivered. If the delivery address refuses delivery of the goods, or if you do not respond to the "sorry we missed you" card left by your driver, your order will be returned to the sender (foryourchild.co.uk) and we will then wait for you to contact us before we refund your money minus the overall delivery costs incurred. Please note that return charges may apply.
Wrong Delivery Address Inputted
If you provide us with a wrong delivery address and your goods are signed for by another party, foryourchild.co.uk cannot be held responsible for any loss you incur as a result.
You may of course return any items purchased from foryourchild.co.uk within 14 day. To do this you must request a returns number (RMA) within 7 days. Orders returned without an RMA number will not be refunded. Returns costs are at your expense.
This guarantee is in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights and is free of charge. In return, please note the following terms and conditions.
- The guarantee is available for all products purchased from foryourchild.co.uk
- The guarantee is available to the original purchaser only when accompanied with the original receipt
- This guarantee is non transferable
- The guarantee applies to the product only and does not cover any consequential losses – i.e. time or other products
- The guarantee applies to material and manufacturing defects only under normal domestic use in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland.
- The guarantee does not cover faults caused by factors outside the manufacturers control, including failure to follow the user guide and maintenance instructions, normal wear and tear, inappropriate use such as a single buggy being used for two children or the use of any make of toddler board, accidental wilful and or misuse of the product, inappropriate storage methods and or inappropriate cleaning, modification, alteration, transformation of the product.
- The guarantee does not cover parts subject to normal wear and tear, foam handles, rubber elements of wheels, pneumatic tyres, signs of fabric wear.
- The guarantee does not cover pushchair accessories including bottle bags, cosy toes, foot muffs, pushchair liners, changing bags, rain covers, canopies, mosquito nets, parasols, head huggers, and neck supports.
- Moving parts should be maintained on a regular basis and a lubricant such as silicone spray should be applied to keep necessary parts running smoothly.
- Fabric accessories may fade at different rates especially when not being used together
- If the product is found to be defective within the definition detailed above, foryourchild.co.uk shall, at its discretion, repair the product, or a foryourchild.co.uk discretion, provide new goods to repair the fault or replace the product with the same or similar model to the same specification, this shall be foryourchild.co.uk's sole obligation
- any repair work undertaken will be approved by foryourchild.co.uk
- If a claim is made under this guarantee and the defect is not due to faulty materials or manufacture, foryourchild.co.uk reserves the right to charge the customer a £29.25 fee to cover the engineer's time and couriers costs or replacement parts supplied.
- Loan buggies may be available upon request. Charges may apply.
Copyright and Trademarks
All Site design, text and graphics are the copyright of Mooshmedia Marketing Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Specifications, Colours, Weights and Sizes
- We reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice. All sizes and weights given as a guide only and are approximate. Representations of colour are approximate due to the limitations of photographic and calibrations of different output devices.
- A name given to a product is not necessarily representative of the colour - for example Steel Blue is actually red. If you have a specific requirement or are unsure as to the exact colour please e-mail us for assistance before purchasing.
- Wood is a natural product and therefore will carry minor imperfections and characteristics such as grain and colour variation and knots. These characteristics are not classed as a manufacturing fault. Manufacturers normally different grades of wood for items such as cots or cot beds and therefore the finish can appear differently.
Words such as “antique pine ” may not mean that the wood is “antique” wood, therefore if you have a specific requirement please e-mail us before purchasing
- Accessories supplied to co-ordinate with the main product may differ in shade; this is normally caused by the manufacturing process and is not a fault.
Will the car seat fit my car?
Most car seats fit most cars however where available please use the fit finder which is located on the product detail page to check car seat compatibility with your car if the car seat you are selecting for purchase does not have a fit finder link then we are unable to guarantee the compatibility of any car seat in any vehicle. foryourchild.co.uk cannot be responsible for the fitting or safety of car seats purchased online and fitted by anyone else.